in the HEART of Korčula town
Page views: 1132
- in FR : „belle-île-en-mer“, famous song
- called „little Dubrovnik“
- Old part of the town of Korčula
- Surrounded by towers, sea and beaches
- Apartment 65 m2, on two floors
- Style of a typical Dalmatian house
- Beautifully decorated, equipped, furnished
- Has a separate entrance
- Ground floor: large rustic living area with dining room, fully equipped kitchen, toilet
- Beautiful stone steps
- First floor: three comfortable bedrooms, bathroom, wc
- 40 m away, a boat waits for you
- Like islands, one more beautiful than the others, and Stupe „Moro“ is a true paradise...
- Energy rating : C
- Ref: 773/92
Our agency specializes in selling such exceptional properties that are part of history, so Marco Polo has actually become our client! The town of Korčula from the 5th century is our reference for this sale because the door of this property is contiguous to that of Marco …
Note: medieval buildings, restored and beautifully furnished, are always reserved for a select and top clientele, for whom: “has a flair”
Our duplex apartment (like a house!) Is located in the heart of the old town of Korcula surrounded by ramparts, which are also called „small Dubrovnik“. All his houses as museums were built by famous Korčula families, as well as the famous “Bon repos” of the Andreis family, whose origins date back to 1274 from Trogir, which is a real paradise in this Korčula bay.
About him: more than 65 m2 of living space, 40 meters to the sea and swimming; separate entrance to this magnificent stone house, large living room, 3 spacious bedrooms upstairs, quiet environment, complete bathroom and 2 (two) toilets!
Price: 205,000 €